Founder, Rev. Charlene E. Cothran, is a profamily activist, counselor and consultant to pastors, churches and civic organizations throughout the United States and abroad.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 23 MINUTE PERSONAL TESTIMONY.
Prior to her complete deliverance and transformation from 29+ years of lesbian life (2006), Rev. Cothran was a publisher of an internationally distributed gay and lesbian lifestyles magazine (VENUS).
She is a former advocate for gay rights and FORMER active member of the following gay and lesbian organizations: Human Rights Campaign, The National Gay and Lesbian Task Force, The National Lesbian Conference, The National Black Gay and Lesbian Leadership Forum, recruited by the VICTORY Fund and was the co-founder of In The Life Atlanta (Black gay pride), and founder Hospitality Atlanta. By her new life and work, Rev. Cothran offers evidence that God is still in the business of changing lives! She is now a sought-after International Evangelist, conference speaker and counselor. She offers expert testimony for legislators fighting for religious freedom in the US and abroad.
The Evidence Ministry Inc. was established in 2008 as a response to a need for people struggling with same-sex attraction to know that they can indeed be FREE from their struggle in their mind, BODY and soul from unnatural affections, pornography and sexual addictions.
REV. COTHRAN PRESENTS POWERFUL EVIDENCE AT CONFERENCES AND EVENTS
1. Same-sex attracted people
were NOT born homosexual!
2. Same-sex attracted people
can and DO change!
3. We expose specific
strategies used by
homosexuals to garner
political power; "What They Want Most Now and Why!"
4. We spiritually declare
specific biblical steps which have led many to
We speak directly to those
who are either questioning
their own sexuality or are
tired of gay life, porn or
sexual addiction, and want
out! Read and distribute
Rev. Cothran's sermonette
"Redeemed! 10 Ways to Get
Out of The Gay Life, If You
Want Out" published 2006
(scroll to bottom on this page)
5. She counsels pastors and churches dealing with influences such as the
acceptance of so-called gay 'marriage' by members of their congregation.
6. She counsels civic organizations and government agency open to TRUE
6. She offers private spiritual counsel with parents and spouses of those
deceived by sexual sin.
7. She joins forces with other Christ-centered organizations with similar
goals and mission statements.
(above) Rev. Cothran speaking at Florida Family Policy Council event during Pro-Family Days at the Florida State Capital, 2017
Photo Credit: Sheree Rae
(left) Rev. Cothran speaking at a press conference in Miami, FL hosted by PULSE, an alliance of conservative African American pastors and churches.
(below) with Representative Scott Plakon-R, FL and supporting pastors
Rev. Cothran consulted lobbyist and pastors, and testified before committees at the Florida State Capital. The group successfully passed The Pastor Protection Act which was staunchly opposed by homosexual activists.
Thank you for your continued support!
Please make a donation today
payable to Zion Baptist Church of Palm Coast
and mail to P.O. Box 353378 Palm Coast, FL 32135
or Click Here for
ONE TIME GIFT
"Boy Meets Girl" VBS At The Evidence Ministry's Vacation Bible School, we teach age-appropriate lessons on how to respond to the homosexual agenda when faced with questions about their own sexuality.
We offer training for fellow teachers. The curriculum is loving and Bible-based. The discussions are carefully guided. Contact us about including "GIRL MEETS BOY" with your next VBS!
Rev. Cothran's 2018 Itinerary: January 13:
Rev. Cothran will participate in the March through Bunnell, FL at the annual National Holiday celebrating the life of the late Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Rev. Cothran will offer the benediction at the community-wide program at the Carver Community Center.
March 3rd: Rev. Cothran
will preach and serve with The Evidence Ministry Team at Lowell State Women's Prison, Ocala, FL.
Rev. Cothran will join the Women of Mt. Calvary Baptist Church of Palm Coast for their 15th Annual Women's Conference, Palm Coast, FL, Sis. Carol Coffee, Co-ChairMarch 16th:
Rev. Cothran will offer the opening Prayer for Bike Week and give the Blessing of the Bikes at the 2nd Ave. Business Association stage at Mary McCleod Bethune Blvd. Daytona Beach, FL
March 22-26: Rev. Cothran will join pilgrims from around the United States, who will return to Hamilton Township, New Jersey to celebrate the 100th Anniversary of St. Phillips Baptist Church. Rev. Cothran will be featured during the reunion gospel concert of the 'Young Adult Choir' on Friday night, 7PM.
April 11-13: Rev. Cothran is registered to attend The 4 Fields Intensive Evangelism Training. The Four Fields Intensive equips Pastors, Church Planters and Catalytic Leaders with Biblical Principles and Practices.
April 26th: Rev. Cothran is the guest preacher, 7Pm Thursday at Church on the Rock, Palm Coast FL, host Pastor Bill Knight
April 28th: Rev. Cothran will present a workshop of Leadership for The New Heart Christian Center's Fellowship of Churches, host, Bishop George Butts, Sr., Daytona
May 3rd: National Day of Prayer, Rev. Cothran will participate as a guest speaker for the City of Bunnell's celebration at The Old City Hall. Mayor Catherine Robinson, host.
Rev. Cothran will bring the Father's Day message at Shiloh Baptist Church of Daytona Beach, FL, Rev. Lenoris Dixon, pastor.June 30th:
Rev. Cothran will participate as a guest speaker for Americans for Truth About Homosexuality, Washington D.C., host Peter LaBarera
August 4th: Rev. Cothran will participate as a guest workshop presenter for the Fellowship of Churches of the Evangel Assembly of God Church, 109 Old Kings Rd, Palm Coast, FL
August 9-12th: Rev. Cothran will participate as a guest minister for the Chiles/Cothran Family Reunion, Greenville, SC.
September 29th: Rev. Cothran will participate as a guest minister for the Apostolic Revival Center of Miami, FL. Evangelist Demetrius Brinson, host.
December 1st: Rev. Cothran will participate as a guest minister for the Anniversary Prayer Breakfast for Master's Domain COGIC. Pastor Derreck Harris Brinson, host.
(left) Rev. Cothran has hosted a local radio broadcast for many years. We'd like to expand The Sound of Victory radio broadcast. Will you help us?
Rev. Cothran receives the Hometown Hero Award from the City of Daytona Beach, FL as publisher of the Christian lifestyles magazine, VICTORY. In addition to covering community activism and regional church life, the magazine always included topics about preventing and pushing back the sexual revolution in our community and country.
Rev. Cothran with members of the local faith community marching to City Hall Daytona Beach to proclaim the Name of God in Our City!
With Pro-Life activist,
Rev. Alveda King
Rev. Cothran was invited by
Rev. King and her church leadership when they produced Women Mentoring Women at the Hammock Resort, here in Palm Coast, FL!
Rev. Alveda King, (l) with Rev. Cothran (r) and others at Women Mentoring Women Conference, Palm Coast, FL
PRISON MINISRTYRev. Cothran works with men of the church and community to mentor men returning from prison. We offer temporary housing to men and women who are willing to enter our faith-based program. We also purchase and ship clothing to men and women who will soon be released from prison.
Rev. Cothran preaches often at Lowell State Correctional Institution,
The Evidence Ministry (Zion Baptist Church of Palm Coast) produced Career Care Day. We encouraged participants, gave away professional attire, hair cuts and beauty sessions as well as job and educational opportunities. Sponsored by CareerSource and Bethune Cookman College, Harris Grocers and many others. Thank you!
l-r, Kelly Fiedorek, Esq. of Alliance Defending Freedom, Rev. Charlene E. Cothran of The Evidence Ministry, Inc. and Mrs. Barronelle Stutzman-defendant; florist sued for denying to create a wedding arrangement for a gay friend, because of her faith.)
Rev. Cothran's 2017 Itinerary: January 24: Rev. Cothran will testify before the Jacksonville FL City Council in opposition to a pro-homosexual Human Rights Ordinance, 5pm City Hall Chambers. January 27-28th: Rev. Cothran will attend the State Prayer and Praise Conference of the Churches of God held at Greater Faith 13th Street Church of God, Ft. Pierce, FLFebruary 2nd: Rev. Cothran will speak at a press conference by the FL Family Policy Council at Jacksonville's City Hall Atrium opposing HRO 2017-15, a so-called human rights ordinance, actually a pro-homosexual, special rights ordinance allowing so-called transgenders to enter the bathrooms of their choice.
February 5th and weekly: "FIX MY LIFE" - Rev. Cothran will teach and lead a discussion group for College Students and Young Adults near the campus of Bethune Cookman University at Daytona Deliverance Church of God, Fellowship Hall; each Sunday morning from 9:30 am - 10:30 am. Sign-in is required.
March 13 & 14: Rev. Cothran will speak at the Florida Family Policy Council's Legislative Events during Pro Family Days, Florida State Capitol, Tallahassee, FL
March 19: Rev. Cothran will preach the morning message at Daytona Deliverance Church of God, Daytona Beach, FL, Bishop William A. Lee, Senior Pastor
March 30 - April 1: Rev. Cothran will attend the Florida Cocoa State Women's Discipleship Conference, Double Tree by Hilton Orlando Sea World, 10100 International DR, Orlando, FL
April 30: Rev.
Cothran will minister in Prayer and Healing service to the mothers of Miller Ministries of Jacksonville,FL at Memorial Presbyterian Church, St. Augustine Florida.
Rev. Cothran will minister on the radio broadcast "Against All Odds" with host Danny Yamashiro of Hawaii.
The show airs live at 5PM ET.
(left-Danny Yamashiro with Rev. Charlene E. Cothran at the National Religious Broadcasters Convention, Orlando 2017)
June 10&11th: Rev. Cothran co-chaired the 8th Annual Pastoral Appreciation Celebration for Bishop William A. Lee; The Peninsula Club, Daytona Beach FL; featuring the incomparable trombonist Mr. Ivan Ray of Jacksonville, FL.
July 19th: Wednesday 10AM -1PM
Rev. Cothran will minister a workshop on 'Can I be gay and Christian at the same time?' And 'Avoiding the pit falls of accepting same sex attraction and transgender confusing as normal human behavior.' Statewide Youth Summer Camp of the Churches (Associated with) Bishop Kimberly Holt, 2017 Camp Meeting location-Masters Domain COGIC, Freeman Ave. Daytona Beach, FL
July 20th&21st: Rev. Cothran will be the Revivalist for the Youth Departments' annual summer revival services at Daytona Deliverance Church of God. 7PM nightly.
August 29th Tuesday 7-8PM Rev. Cothran is interviewed on the Chris Pante show, streamed live from the sanctuary of Daytona Deliverance Church of God.
September 7th: Thursday 9:00AM-3PM Rev. Cothran will share about her business successes as they relate to her testimony of deliverance during the monthly Boot Camp meeting of Wise Counsel, Inc., hosted by Mr. John Beehner of Jacksonville, FL.
September 30th Saturday 1-3PM Rev. Cothran is a special guest at The DEMP Project's Annual Event, hosted by Taisha Barnett, President/Founder; which ministers to women who have survived the sex industry. The Sanctuary Church, Jacksonville, FL. www.TheDempProject.org
October 8th Sunday 11AM Rev. Cothran will deliver the morning message, streamed live from the sanctuary of Daytona Deliverance Church of God. 601 George W. Engram Blvd at MLK Dr. Daytona Beach, FL. www.ddcog.org
October 28th Saturday 7PM Rev. Cothran will attend the 12th Annual Policy Awards Dinner Program hosted by the Florida Family Policy Council, Rosen Centre Hotel, Orlando, FL
November 3rd Friday 9AM Rev. Cothran will present a workshop entitled "Who AM I in Christ" at the "I AM" Women's Conference. New Heart Christian Center, Daytona Beach, FL, Lady Cathy Butts, host.
November 3rd Friday 7PM Rev. Cothran will attend the Empowerment Summit by T.D.Jakes at The House of Prayer, Jacksonville, FL. Bishop Johnson, host.
November 4th Saturday 7PM Rev. Cothran will minister the Word of God at Lowell State Correctional Institution, Ocala, FL. Sure Word Ministries, host.
November 30th Sunday 11AM Rev. Cothran will be a special guest at the Traveler's Rest Baptist Church of Morrow, GA. Host William Billy Hunter, Minister of Music.
December 4th Friday 7PM Rev. Cothran will share a Word of knowledge at the one night revival conducted by Apostle Leonardo Hall, hosted by The Church of God by Faith of Daytona Beach.
Rev. Cothran's 2016 Itinerary:
January 16th: Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Celebration and March, 10AM, The Carver Center Bunnell, FL, Pastor Cothran will serve as the keynote speaker.
January 19th & 20th: Florida House of Representatives and State Senate, Tallahassee, FL. Pastor Cothran will join PULSE Minister's Alliance of Miami, FL and others to lobby State lawmakers in support of The Pastor Protection Act and restricting abortion clinic certifications in FL.
January 28th: Florida State Senate, Tallahassee, FL. Pastor Cothran will testify before the Senate Judiciary Subcommittee in support of SB 110, The Pastor Protection Act.
Florida House of Representatives and Senate Subcommittees, Tallahassee, FL. Pastor Cothran will testify in support of HB 43 & SB110 The Pastor Protection Act; and against SB120.
March for JESUS! Pastor Cothran and Zion family will march with area Pastors and leaders to lift high the name of Jesus in Flagler County Fl! Begins at 9AM in the parking lot of 1st Baptist Church of PC and ends with a Rally for JESUS at Daytona State College.
Sunday 4PM, Pastor Cothran and the Zion family will be the guest preacher and church at Shiloh Missionary Baptist Church, Martin Luther King Jr. Dr, Daytona Beach, FL. Pastor Lenorris Dixon, host. The Gospel Music Workshop of America will be the guest choir.
Thursday 10:30 AM National Day of Prayer, Pastor Cothran will participate as a guest speaker for the City of Bunnell's celebration at Edward Johnson Park. Mayor Catherine Robinson, host.
Pastor Cothran will be the guest Evangelist for East Flatbush Church of God, Brooklyn, NY. Friday night Youth, Sunday 7Am and 11AM Services. Bishop Hugh Nelson, host.
June 23-July 2:
Pastor Cothran will be the guest Evangelist for Proteqt, Inc. in Brigetown, Barbados. Ministering at a one day Pro Family conference as well as many churches on the Island. Host DR. Veronica C. Evelyn
September 26-October 1st: Pastor
will be the guest presenter at a conference supporting the Natural Family in Antigua with guest appearances on various radio programs and other media outlets. Host Bishop Dr. Rolston Jeffrey
October 5-7th; Pastor Cothran
will attend "Pastors and Leaders Summit" Atlanta, GA, Host Bishop Mark Moore, Sr.
October 8th; Pastor Cothran
will attend a luncheon honoring female Pastors in Flagler County, FL hosted by Church on the Rock.
October 9th:Pastor Cothran will be the guest preacher at Shiloh Missionary Baptist Church, Sunday 10:45 AM service. Host Pastor Lenoris L. Dixon
October 15th; Pastor Cothran will serve on the Catechism Council for Elder designates & Deacon candidates, Daytona Deliverance Church.Host Bishop William Lee
October 16th; PastorCothran will give the Charge to Elder designates during the official ordination service at Daytona Deliverance Church. Host Bishop William Lee
Nov. 4th-Nov.11th: Pastor Cothran will be the guest speaker in Barbados at the Annual Rally supporting the Natural Family and bringing awareness of the dangers of so-called sexual rights. Host DR Veronica C. Evelyn, Proteqt Inc.
Springer Memorial Secondary School, Barbados, 2016
Rev. Cothran addressed 1,000 girls on the topic
of sexual purity.
ZION YOUTH Activities
Youth volunteering after Hurricane Matthew!
ZION 2015 CAREGIVERS & SURVIVORS' LUNCHEON:
Back to School Fashion Show
AFFILIATIONS: The Evidence Ministry Inc. is an independent Christian Ministry working in the spirit of unity with all Christ-Centered denominations. The Evidence Ministry Inc. is an affiliate member of the Florida Family Policy Council. Pastor Cothran also serves as an Associate pastor at Daytona Deliverance Church of God. .
Pastor Cothran is publisher/editor-in-chief of VICTORY,
A Christian Lifestyles Magazine! Relaunch, TBA!
Proud member of the Evangelical Press Association.
I met one of my heroes, Chief Kelvin Cochran, during the National Religious Broadcasters' Convention, NRB-2017. He was excited to receive a copy of his interview in our VICTORY Magazine.
He is now a Pro Family activist, author, and CFO at a large Baptist church in the Atlanta area. He was once the Fire Chief for the City of Atlanta before he was fired for teaching, in his very loving book and on his own time, that homosexuality is sin. After a full 'investigation' it was determined that he had NEVER discriminated against any of his homosexual employees yet he was fired anyway. He has a legal case pending and we pray that it will go all the way to The Supreme Court of the United States, if necessary, to WIN!!
ARTICLE: REDEEMED! 10 WAYS TO GET OUT OF THE GAY LIFE IF YOU WANT OUT by Pastor Charlene E. Cothran
Even if you've never been gay, these steps will help you with deliverance from strongholds in your life.
Published in August 2006 in over 200 publications and 20 languages worldwide! It's still relevant today.
Over the past 29 years of my life I had been an aggressive, creative and strategic supporter of gay and lesbian issues. I’d organized and participated in countless marches and various lobbying efforts in the fight for equal treatment of gay men and lesbians. I had kept current on the issues and made financial contributions to those organizations doing work about which I was most passionate. As the publisher of a 13 year old periodical which targeted Black gays and lesbians, I had the opportunity to publicly address thousands, influencing closeted people to ‘come out’ and stand up for them selves, which is particularly difficult in the African-American community. But in June of 2006, I had to come out of the closet again. I had experienced the power of change that came over me once I completely surrendered to the teachings of Jesus Christ. As a believer of the word of God, I fully accept and have always known that same-sex relationships are not what God intended for us.
I don’t expect that this message will be widely received, quite the contrary. But, I do know that there is someone, possibly reading this very article, who is tired and unhappy living this way. Someone, in your heart of hearts, is searching for a way out, but you just can’t seem to break free on your own. I am speaking to my gay and lesbian brothers and sisters who want real peace; the kind you’ve heard about, sung about, read about. It is simpler than you think to acquire it and there is no condemnation once you’ve entered it. Although I had lived as a lesbian for my entire adult life, it is without a doubt the purpose of my testimony to LOVINGLY share the truth about how you got here: how you came to be gay or lesbian, how you came to enjoy your ‘lifestyle’ and how you came to believe that this was OK with God. [Romans 1:21-28] Many argue that each individual should determine for themselves what God intends for him or her. This would indicate that we each have a separate set of biblical rules to live by. This is untrue. If you are ready for change and willing to open yourself to the truth, God’s love can bring your current belief system in line with His Word. Jesus will cleanse and forgive all confessed sin from a willing heart. Homosexuality is only one of them. I this culture some would even ask, ‘Has she lost her mind?' My answer is NO. I didn’t lose it, I gave it away! In fact, I traded it in for a new one! [Romans 12:1-2]
ONE TUESDAY MORNING I was minding my own business one fine New Jersey morning when I received a call from a local pastor. I had never spoken to her previously. She was calling to add a statement to an article about her singing gospel group in another paper we own called the Kitchen Table News. I don’t remember how we got on the subject of salvation but she could not have known how much I had been struggling with trying to reckon my spiritual upbringing with my lesbian lifestyle. My stiff-necked resistance to the truth arose in me as she ministered. I honestly figured that if I simply mentioned the ‘L’ word that she’d drop the phone, anoint it with oil and that would be the last I’d hear from her. But that’s not what happened. The pastor prophetically confirmed what I’ve known for years, ‘one day you will come out of the world and bring many gay and lesbian souls out with you.’ She asked if today was the day that I would choose but I said no. I felt the power of conviction upon me as she spoke but I resisted and hardened my heart against the truth as I had done many times before. I was not willing to hear her or give up my all to God, especially knowing that I had a confirmed speaking engagement scheduled the following week at the Schomberg Center during New York City Gay Pride.
HAVE MERCY As I blurted out that I was a proud card-carrying lesbian, the pastor reminded me that God’s mercy allowed me to survive my experiences as He developed my gifts, all as a part of His plan to lead others to Him, others who will not perhaps hear her or other ministers who have not LIVED this experience. She could not have had a clue about my encounters with the mercies of God. Mercy had indeed covered me during those dark 1993 days when my good friend Venus Landin was shot and killed. I recalled how I went with her to her ex-lover’s home to recover her things, how the woman had built a fire using Venus’ precious journals as fuel, how she burned her clothes and how the flames and debris had fallen out of the fireplace’s box and were ablaze along the carpet. I remembered the look on the woman’s face and in her eyes. I know in my heart that she had intended to murder Venus that night but she did not expect me to arrive with her. There, I stood at the very gates of hell. Given her state of mind, there was no reason for the woman not to have killed us both, then turn the gun on herself as she did Venus a week later. When I received the call that they were both found dead, I knew instantly that mercy had covered me, but why?
I YIELD The spirit of God spoke directly into my soul and said you will choose this day who you will serve and if you make the wrong choice, I will allow you to drift so far away from me that you will never hear my voice again. I gave God my heart and soul in the parking lot of the mall, right there in my car. A river of tears flowed as Jesus washed me and forgave me and redeemed me for His work. I promised HIm to be just as ‘out’ about my transformation as I was about my lesbian life. I have given every gift I have back to God, including the Magazine, now re-named VICTORY. The mission has been renewed. Our new mission is to encourage, educate and assist ANYONE who desires real change but can’t find a way out. My brother, my sister, please follow me out.
1. Establish and accept for yourself that God’s Word is true AS-IS. Do not allow gay theology to divorce the Old testament from the New or the written words of the Apostles from the spoken words of Jesus Christ. This is a good trick, but its no longer working because God is preparing to bring millions of gays and lesbians back to His feet. He has already chosen many of us for this specific purpose and He is waiting for YOU to accept His call.
2. Seek the truth within the scriptures about homosexuality and it will be revealed to you as you read and pray. Know that we were NOT born this way. This myth was fashioned by the white gay establishment as a basis for changing laws in favor of gay rights. Again it works for their purposes, but it is biblically UNTRUE. There is no way that anyone, without an agenda, can come away from the bible with an endorsement by God of the gay lifestyle. Gay theology starts with an agenda [‘Let’s make the bible say gay is O.K.’] in order to arrive at its conclusions, but it is a lie.
3. Do not resist God’s call on your life. Get alone with God and let Him minister the truth directly to you. That conviction you feel is a gift to keep you near the cross. If you keep resisting Him and hardening your heart, He will eventually stop calling you. You can then have a great time fulfilling all the fantasies of the flesh without feeling a thing, but what awaits you at the end of such a life? [Romans 2:4-6]
4. Know with certainty that you are loved by God exactly where you are and that your experiences are of great value for kingdom work. I had BEEN tired, but the enemy kept my mind trapped for years by convincing me that I could not be of any real use to God having lived as an openly gay publisher, but that was a lie.
5. Say Yes. That’s really all it takes to accept the truth which is accepting Jesus Christ. Pray this prayer of repentance with me now. “Lord, I’m coming to you because I believe your Word and I need your help. I can’t change myself, I’ve tried. Please forgive me for every thing I’ve done that did not glorify you. I believe that you ARE the Word, I believe that Jesus IS your son, I believe that He DIED for my sins, and BECAUSE I believe this, I AM NOW SAVED BY YOUR GRACE. Thank you for saving me! Amen.”
6. Make your salvation real. Keeping the good news of your personal salvation a secret is another trick the enemy uses to buy time as he tries to pull you back to your former life. We must believe with our hearts AND confess with our mouths. You don’t need to ‘out’ yourself but clobber the enemy by immediately sharing your testimony with SOMEONE about how the Lord has revealed the truth directly to you; about the level of joy and peace you now have which you could not reach without full repentance; about the welcomed change this brings in your life, and all the wonderful things He has done for you. [Romans 10:9] 7. Experience paradise NOW! Consult God first, then go ahead and live your life! Welcome new friendships, start that new venture, expand your experiences, obtain nice things, just don’t put them before God. Enjoy your life to a new degree, without the burden of sin AND with the confidence of ALL of God’s promises on your side! It is totally possible to live for God in this present age and enjoy yourself immensely. When I say live for God I mean totally ‘sold out’ for God. But you cannot be ‘sold out’ for God and live a gay/lesbian lifestyle at the same time. [Titus 2:11-12] It’s possible to have a BETTER time than you did in the clubs, in the parks, BETTER than all those secret encounters with folks whose names you’ve long forgotten, BETTER than your long-term relationship, BETTER than all your priceless possessions, BETTER than money! Most of us have experienced some of this AND WE WERE STILL MISERABLE. But thanks to God’s mercy and saving grace we don’t have to wait years and years to get to heaven to experience paradise. The earth is the Lord’s, the fullness thereof, the world, and they that dwell therein. Enjoy God’s earth, now. [Psalms 24:1] 8. Walk Carefully or ‘circumspectly’ as the scriptures describe. This is about being careful to keep your spirit clean and fresh. Prayer, along with reading and hearing the Word AND seeking ways to apply it to your daily life is the way to STAY saved and delivered from any sinful habit. Isn’t it interesting that we sometimes give our garments of clothing more care than we give our very souls. When we put on an outfit, we’re so careful not to lean against anything that might soil it. We protect it while we’re eating so as not to get a spot on it. We sit in such a way to prevent it from wrinkling. Treat your soul’s salvation with at least this much care. [Ephesians 5:15-16] 9. Have fellowship with believers. We know that the church has largely failed gays and lesbians by not being a welcoming place for those who have sought spiritual change. However God has people everywhere who are open, real and willing to walk out with you. Ask the Lord to lead you to a loving, caring, bible-believing fellowship where you can be nurtured, be blessed, grow AND be a blessing. [Hebrews 10:25]
10. Stay in touch. We’d love to hear from you! If this article has helped you, please let us know. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write Pastor Charlene Cothran, The Evidence Ministry,Inc. P. O. Box 353378 Palm Coast, FL 32135